Re: [Evolution-hackers] Bug #50046.

On Sun, 2004-01-04 at 18:03 +0000, David Woodhouse wrote:
I'm tired of running pine every time I want to send a mail with address
lists in it. The list 'name' gives useful information, especially when
it's an empty list. For example, compose a mail as follows:

   To: People who are invited to my party : ;
   Bcc: myonlyfriend example com

... then see what Evolution does to it when you send it, and see how

What does it do?

confused the recipients are when your helpful explanation is stripped.

Any hints on where to look for the code which implements this
particularly bizarre behaviour? Evo also strips it in mail it's viewing
too, along with corrupting quotes &c.

--
dwmw2