Re: [Evolution-hackers] Bug #50046.
- From: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- To: David Woodhouse <dwmw2 infradead org>
- Cc: evolution-hackers ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] Bug #50046.
- Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 22:03:09 +1030
On Mon, 2004-01-05 at 09:33 +0000, David Woodhouse wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-01-05 at 11:48 +1030, Not Zed wrote:
> > What does it do?
> It completely strips the To: header from the mail -- both when sending
That isn't completely correct.
It strips the group, but other addresses aren't lost.
> and when displaying a received mail, even with 'Show Email Source' IIRC.
True, but such syntax is rarely used.
] [Thread Prev