Re: [Evolution-hackers] remote calendars in Evolution

You are correct but then there is no logic.  just the stored files. It
there was logic on the server side then planning might become easier. In
the most basic part the URL http://calendar.some.server/ronsmits whould
translate not to a file but to a calculated freebusy return that is
correct in knowledge up to that moment.

That is one of the reasons why I would love to have a opensource
calendat server (plus I think that we need opensource alternatives for
all possible software)

Ron Smits