Re: [Evolution-hackers] Proposed Keyboard Navigation for Evolution Mail Reader and Calendar

Hi,

On Tue, 2003-06-03 at 23:47, Gilbert Fang wrote:
> Could anyone tell us what is the roadmap of evolution 1.4.x?
> Does it means a branch out of the evolution 1.4 release and when ?

Evolution 1.4.0 is being officially released next week (unless something
goes horribly wrong).

We don't have a definite post-1.4.0 plan yet, so there is no schedule;
but we plan to release 1.4.x versions as new bugs get found and fixed,
just as we did for 1.2.x.

I think the basic keyboard navigation changes could go into the code
through the normal patch review process (i.e. send patches to
evolution-patches@), since they shouldn't very big anyways.

Also, since so far we haven't branched CVS, we don't have to worry about
trunk vs. branch yet.

Bye,
-- Ettore