[Evolution-hackers] Re: [Fwd: Re: evo calendar mockup]

On Thu, 2003-07-24 at 13:45, Rodrigo Moya wrote:

> xchat allows the user to select the colors in the palette. I wouldn't go
> so far, and just use a set of predefined colors (16 different or so) and
> just use that.
>
> Or maybe we could allow the user to associate a color with the calendar
> when he creates/subscribes it. Like mozilla-calendar:
>
> http://primates.ximian.com/~rodrigo/shots/mozilla-calendar/subscribe.png

Yea.

It could come up with a color for you by default that is unique and nice
looking. We can come up with a list of colors (maybe 20 or so, I doubt
many people have THAT many calendars, though, who knows) We can always
make more if there is a need.

The user can then click the color button to change it, but it would come
up with a reasonable choice by default, so you wouldnt have to bother
with it.

Tuomas

--
Tuomas Kuosmanen <tigert ximian com>