[Evolution-hackers] Re: [Fwd: Re: evo calendar mockup]

On Wed, 2003-07-23 at 18:04, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:

>       * How are we going to pick the colors?  Should the palette be
>         themeable?  Is it even possible for it to be so?

xchat allows the user to select the colors in the palette. I wouldn't go
so far, and just use a set of predefined colors (16 different or so) and
just use that.

Or maybe we could allow the user to associate a color with the calendar
when he creates/subscribes it. Like mozilla-calendar:

http://primates.ximian.com/~rodrigo/shots/mozilla-calendar/subscribe.png

cheers