Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: [Fwd: Re: evo calendar mockup]

On Fri, 2003-07-25 at 13:24, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-07-24 at 21:15, Tuomas Kuosmanen wrote:
> > It *can* have the color changeable if we want, just have a color picker
> > widget in the "calendar properties" window if we want, but it is not
> > that important really. More important is to come up with a nice set of
> > pretty and subtle, yet distinct colors for it. Something that you dont
> > really want to tweak anyway, because it looks fine by default.
> >
> isn't xchat default coloring good enough?

Well, the idea is. But the colors need to be tuned, since isnt XChat
using dark background by default? And to color background of the event
instead of the text, you need a more light version of the color. But the
idea is similar yes.

Lets say we can add a list of 24 colors in the code, we can change those
in CVS when the code gets written.

Tuomas

--
Tuomas Kuosmanen <tigert ximian com>