Re: [Evolution-hackers] Addressbook UI thoughts

On Tue, 2003-12-09 at 23:56, Jens Lautenbacher wrote:
> Wouldn't it be nice to NOT repeat the same subject over and over again
> for a thread? I think this would help tremendously to focus on the
> thread start and the important information of the replies: the author
> name:

<zapped nice mockup I liked>

> If the subject changes during a thread, one could easily print the
> first changed subject line, while removing it again for the follow-ups
>
> The [+] here is used to denote that part of the thread is hidden --
> I'm not sure if there should be a visual representation for the
> unfolded case, though.
>
> What do you think tigert?

Hi Jens! Been a while, how are you doing? :)

This is a good idea! Makes sense. Also makes it easier to spot the
thread roots because those are bigger.

Tuomas

--
Tuomas Kuosmanen :: Art Director, Ximian :: <tigert ximian com>