Re: [Evolution-hackers] Addressbook UI thoughts

Wouldn't it be nice to NOT repeat the same subject over and over again for a thread? I think this would help tremendously to focus on the thread start and the important information of the replies: the author name:

New Flamefest!
From: Tuomas Kuosmanen
   From:
John Smith
      From:
Tuomas Kuosmanen                          [+]
      From:
Michael Schumacher
         From:
K. Rosberg
   From:
Tuomas Kuosmanen

If the subject changes during a thread, one could easily print the first changed subject line, while removing it again for the follow-ups

The [+] here is used to denote that part of the thread is hidden -- I'm not sure if there should be a visual representation for the unfolded case, though.

What do you think tigert?

    jtl