Re: [Evolution-hackers] Drag-n-drop task creation
- From: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- To: Dennis Smit <synap yourbase nl>
- Cc: Evolution Hackers <evolution-hackers lists ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] Drag-n-drop task creation
- Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 22:59:39 +1100
Toumas's suggestion of a context menu would add some convenience. Except its kind of difficult to hook into at the moment, you need to add interfaces to the component and work through those. Perhaps it should wait till we have a better plugin architecture that lets you hook into more easily.
I personally find drag and drop clumsy and difficult to use, like trying to push a key into a lock when its on the end of a long stick.
On Sat, 2003-12-06 at 01:13, Dennis Smit wrote:
I've got drag-n-drop from textfiles and emails near finished.
Are there other things that should be implemented or is d-n-d
task creation from email anough to claim the bounty ?
I will continue working on d-n-d support within the task view
anyway because i am getting the hang on it and i like it :)
evolution-hackers maillist - evolution-hackers lists ximian com
] [Thread Prev