Re: [Evolution-hackers] Drag-n-drop task creation
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo ximian com>
- To: Dennis Smit <synap yourbase nl>
- Cc: Ross Burton <ross burtonini com>, Evolution Hackers <evolution-hackers lists ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] Drag-n-drop task creation
- Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 16:45:55 +0100
On Thu, 2003-12-04 at 15:59, Dennis Smit wrote:
> > 2) Drag and hovering a message over the "Tasks" button for 0.3s switches
> > the view to Tasks whilst still dragging, so you can drop into a Task
> > folder.
> > (2) would look swisher on screen, but (1) sounds a lot easier. :)
> I'am this far that the ESourceSelector within Tasks accepts drops,
> drags over the button switches views.
> However here is a problem.
> When opening 2 windows and dragging a mail entry to the task list
> it works. However when switching views the drop isn't accepted.
> I've got some theories but why this happens but i'am not
> sure about those and neither can i provide a solution!.
could be GTK that discards the dragged data when the widget being
dragged from disappears from the screen?
] [Thread Prev