Re: [Evolution-hackers] Drag-n-drop task creation

On Tue, 2003-12-02 at 03:42, Dennis Smit wrote:
> I am working on the Drag-n-drop task creation bounty and i've got the
> following question:
> Which widget(s) should be sensitive to receive an drag an drop event.

Obviously you can't DnD directly into the folder, but I can see two

1) DnD onto the "Tasks" button creates a task in the default Tasks
source
2) Drag and hovering a message over the "Tasks" button for 0.3s switches
the view to Tasks whilst still dragging, so you can drop into a Task
folder.

(2) would look swisher on screen, but (1) sounds a lot easier. :)

Ross
                                          jabber: ross burtonini com
                                     www: http://www.burtonini.com./