Re: [Evolution-hackers] Drag-n-drop task creation

> 2) Drag and hovering a message over the "Tasks" button for 0.3s switches
> the view to Tasks whilst still dragging, so you can drop into a Task
> folder.
>
> (2) would look swisher on screen, but (1) sounds a lot easier. :)

I'am this far that the ESourceSelector within Tasks accepts drops,
drags over the button switches views.

However here is a problem.

When opening 2 windows and dragging a mail entry to the task list
it works. However when switching views the drop isn't accepted.

I've got some theories but why this happens but i'am not
sure about those and neither can i provide a solution!.