Re: [evince] evince does not show chinese bold or italic

On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 11:15:06AM +0200, Thomas Johnsson wrote:
So if there is a simpler solution than fixing a poppler/evice bug, e.g.
installing missing fonts, I'd really like to know that.

Yes, installing bold and italic font variants would probably work.  On
my system the bold fonts work because I have a Noto Sans Bold font
installed, though the italics don't work because I don't have an italic
CJK font installed.