Re: [evince] the menu bar is gone

 6-10-2013, 21:39 (+0100); Juanjo Marín escriu:
The main purpose of this redesign is coherence with the GNOME desktop.

That's what I supposed. Speaking as a user, I just can't see why anyone
would want to remove the menus from the menu bar and put them in the tool
bar.  From my point of view this change contributes nothing, and makes the
interface considerably worse.  Now the keyboard shortcuts for openning menus
don't work and things are harder to find because of the lack of text and
organisation.  Everything has been crammed into just two unlabelled
menus. Again, just my opinion as a user..

Cheers.