[evince] the menu bar is gone

Hi there,

I'm using Evince 3.8.3 from Debian "Testing" and it looks like the menu bar
has vanished from this version.  Now the menus are accessed by clicking on 3
labelless buttons in the tool bar.  Is there a setting somewhere to get the
menu bar back?  I've read an article about a certain Gnome Tweak tool that
allows you to put "AppMenus back in applications windows", but I'm not sure
if this is it because I don't even have Gnome installed.

Thanks in advance.

Ernest