Re: Evince 2.30.1 no longer restores previous session

Hello Carlos
Thank you for your comments.

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 8:38 AM, Carlos Garcia Campos
<carlosgc gnome org> wrote:
>> Alternatively,
>> would there be a way to manually restore a previous session? Or at
>> least have access to a history list longer than five items?
>
> You can look at the recent file list and get more than 5 documents.

Unfortunately the "recent file list" can quickly get crowded with junk
making it unsuitable to quickly finding the pdf files that I have been
working with.

But here's another idea that might make sense for Evince: why not
implement the "tab concept" in Evince? I am not necessarily suggesting
implementing tabs, which I assume would be time consuming. I'm more
thinking about adding a "File > Quit" menu entry that would
effectively address my original request. On "Close" Evince would close
the current document. On "Quit" Evince will close all open documents,
store the session info and restore when re-opening Evince.

Please let me know what you think. Regards
Liviu