Re: Evince 2.30.1 no longer restores previous session

Excerpts from Liviu Andronic's message of sáb may 08 15:22:14 +0200 2010:
> Dear developers
> I have just updated evince to 2.30.1 and it seems to me that it no
> longer remembers and restores the session (after app kill or desktop
> logout). It looks like currently each evince window is a separate
> process, whereas previously there was only one evince process.

Yes, it doesn't restore the session when evince is killed because
killing one instance doesn't affect the others, but evince still
implements session management so if you have your desktop configured to
restore the session when log in, it should work.

--
Carlos Garcia Campos
PGP key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x523E6462