Re: Evince 2.30.1 no longer restores previous session

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 7:17 PM, Carlos Garcia Campos
<carlosgc gnome org> wrote:
> Yes, it doesn't restore the session when evince is killed because
> killing one instance doesn't affect the others, but evince still
> implements session management so if you have your desktop configured to
> restore the session when log in, it should work.

Hmm, there is a nasty bug in the stable Xfce session manager that
prompted me to disable the session management features. Is there a
hard reason to prefer several evince instances (currently) to one
(previously)? Could this be reverted in the future? Alternatively,
would there be a way to manually restore a previous session? Or at
least have access to a history list longer than five items?

Thank you
Liviu