Re: Where is Epiphany's certificate store?

Thanks again for your timely response. It seems I'll have to use Firefox or Chrome for that link because it's accessed via _javascript_ on another site and I never see the error page, it simply hangs. That's life on the wild Internet :)

All the best...

On Sun, 23 Apr 2017 at 15:28 Michael Catanzaro-2 [via Gnome - Apps] <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 1:48 PM, mlinfoot <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Michael, thank you for the explanation. The situation makes a lot
> more sense now; permissive vs strictly conforming.
>
> I appreciate the work you've done and I enjoy using Epiphany. Is
> there any way I can "tell" Epiphany that this is an exception and to
> trust the site regardless of its certificate?

No, there's no way to do this asides to use the Load Anyway button each
time you visit the website. Sorry.

Michael

http://gnome-apps.13852.n7.nabble.com/Where-is-Epiphany-s-certificate-store-tp69663p69667.html
To unsubscribe from Where is Epiphany's certificate store?, click here.
NAML
--

marshal