Where is Epiphany's certificate store?

When I visit this site,https://stream1.fxxy.net/, in Google Chrome or Firefox I am connected and see that it's recognized as a secure site with a valid security certificate verified by COMODO RSA Domain Validation Secure Server CA. However, visiting the same URL with Epiphany 3.24.1, the connection is blocked with an error message: "This Connection is Not Secure" and "This website’s identification was not issued by a trusted organization." I suspect Ephiphany is using a different certificate store than Chrome or Firefox but I've been unable to locate it to add the Comodo certificate.

I tried to install the certificate following the instructions here: https://help.gnome.org/users/epiphany/stable/cert.html.en but it fails with " p11-kit: no configured writable location to store anchors".

I tried to set up a pointer in the Epiphany certificate db which would refer to the gnome-keyring certificate/key store following the instructions here (modified for my Ubuntu 17.04 system): https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/GnomeKeyring/ApplicationSetup but this has had no effect. I've confirmed that the Comodo certificate is contained in the gnome-keyring.

Can anyone tell me where the Epiphany certificate store resides in Ubuntu Gnome, or if it's using the system store, why it's not recognizing the Comodo certificate as a valid certificate? Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from the Gnome - Epiphany mailing list archive at Nabble.com.