Re: Where is Epiphany's certificate store?

On Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 1:48 PM, mlinfoot <mlinfoot gmail com> wrote:
Michael, thank you for the explanation. The situation makes a lot more sense now; permissive vs strictly conforming.

I appreciate the work you've done and I enjoy using Epiphany. Is there any way I can "tell" Epiphany that this is an exception and to trust the site regardless of its certificate?

No, there's no way to do this asides to use the Load Anyway button each time you visit the website. Sorry.

Michael