Re: Where is Epiphany's certificate store?

On Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 11:45 AM, mlinfoot <mlinfoot gmail com> wrote:
I tried to set up a pointer in the Epiphany certificate db which would refer to the gnome-keyring certificate/key store following the instructions here (modified for my Ubuntu 17.04 system): https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/GnomeKeyring/ApplicationSetup but this has had no effect. I've confirmed that the Comodo certificate is contained in the gnome-keyring.

I've added a warning to this wiki page to mention that it's super outdated. It looks like gnome-keyring had some NSS integration at one point, or maybe still does, but Epiphany has not used NSS in about 10 years.

Michael