Re: Where is Epiphany's certificate store?

Michael, thank you for the explanation. The situation makes a lot more sense now; permissive vs strictly conforming.

I appreciate the work you've done and I enjoy using Epiphany. Is there any way I can "tell" Epiphany that this is an exception and to trust the site regardless of its certificate?
--

marshal