Re: GNOME Software Integration

On 18 October 2013 09:19, Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra gnome org> wrote:
It's the SHA1 of the user provided application name.

Ahh, that makes sense.

At some point it would make sense to document all of this...

Right! I think I've got something that works. One thing to check. If
the .desktop file written in ~/.local/share/applications/ has
NoDisplay=true, does that hide it from the epiphany list too? That's
how gnome-software is "uninstalling" shipped webapps.

Richard.