Re: New user help for epiphany

On 11 July 2013 15:00, Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra igalia com> wrote:
On Thu, 2013-07-11 at 14:56 +0100, Ekaterina Gerasimova wrote:
> Sure, although it's a shame to leave the translators and users
> waiting. Could you join the Docs team on one of the BoF days[1]? We
> would also appreciate it if you could demo any cool features which are
> difficult to find.
>
> [1] https://wiki.gnome.org/Hackfests/GUADECdocs2013

Unfortunately I am leaving on the 5th already. Perhaps I could join
briefly in the morning, but I can't commit yet, need to check my travel
plans. But I'll try!

Sorry, I've got the adboard meeting for the whole day on the 5th. I think that sometime during the conference would be better for both of us.

If you don't mind me asking, is there some specific part that you want to review?

It bothers me that we'll have to wait for 3.9.90 to see the help out as that is also the UI freeze, but not as much as delaying it almost until the UI freeze, when the translators will probably have a whole bunch of new UI to translate for other applications and, unfortunately, help usually has the lowest priority. As a compromise, it would be good to merge at least only the help/Makefile.am (without any changes to the UI and not including it in Makefile.am) so that the translators can get on with their thing.

Kat