Re: New user help for epiphany

I was very much hoping that there would be a 3.8.4 release with the new help because there is currently no help available for epiphany and it is one of our most popular search terms when it comes to visitors to gnome.org websites. Is there any chance at all that we can have one or is there a particular reason for not having one this round?

Thanks
Kat