New user help for epiphany

* Please reply to all, not just the mailing list *

Hi, the docs team is currently writing new user help for epiphany. The first pass is now finished and ready for the release.

I have had to make some build system and UI changes for the help to work, can someone have a look at the top three commits in https://git.gnome.org/browse/epiphany/log/?h=wip/userhelp ? It builds, runs and works fine for me with those changes. I would really like to see these in for tomorrow's release so that they make it to library.gnome.org.

For the future, there are a few more stubs to fill out and a "common problems" section to write. The common problems section is supposed to contain FAQ-style pages for… common problems. Ideas are very welcome as this is quite a challenging section to write.

Kat