Re: New user help for epiphany

On 11 July 2013 14:38, Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra igalia com> wrote:
On Thu, 2013-07-11 at 14:06 +0100, Ekaterina Gerasimova wrote:
> I was very much hoping that there would be a 3.8.4 release with the
> new help because there is currently no help available for epiphany and
> it is one of our most popular search terms when it comes to visitors
> to gnome.org websites. Is there any chance at all that we can have one
> or is there a particular reason for not having one this round?

Lack of time to review it.

Also I wouldn't rush pushing it to the stable release. Let's sit down at
GUADEC, when I'll actually have time, review it, and push it in master
for 3.10

Sure, although it's a shame to leave the translators and users waiting. Could you join the Docs team on one of the BoF days[1]? We would also appreciate it if you could demo any cool features which are difficult to find.

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/Hackfests/GUADECdocs2013