Re: New user help for epiphany

On Thu, 2013-07-11 at 14:06 +0100, Ekaterina Gerasimova wrote:
I was very much hoping that there would be a 3.8.4 release with the
new help because there is currently no help available for epiphany and
it is one of our most popular search terms when it comes to visitors
to gnome.org websites. Is there any chance at all that we can have one
or is there a particular reason for not having one this round?

Lack of time to review it.

Also I wouldn't rush pushing it to the stable release. Let's sit down at
GUADEC, when I'll actually have time, review it, and push it in master
for 3.10.

Claudio