Re: What is Epiphany's role now?

ti, 2007-03-27 kello 11:35 -0400, William Case kirjoitti:

> And yes, I have been thinking that the time has come for me to give a
> little back.  I am trying to make up my mind where in the Open Source
> community my writing skills (such as they are) could best be used.

Typically the documentation of software is more or less a list of menu
items and buttons, and a description of what they do (oversimplifying).
This kind of lists are definitely needed, but what is difficult to find
is the documentation of workflows - the thing you've been talking about.
What to do when you have a task at hand and how to do it effectively.
Based on what you have written in this thread I'd think that writing
this kind of documentation would be a good use for your skills :-)

Regards,

Ari Torhamo