Saving epiphany state between X sessions

How can I get epiphany store the state (e.g. tabs opened with the
corresponding pages loaded) between one session and another one?

I've noticed that when epiphany crashes (e.g. when the session manager
crashes) epiphany asks whether to restore the previous state, so it should be
possible to perform this in "normal" restarts too.

A pointer to the appropriate documentation is sufficient (I couldn't
find nothing).

Thanks in advance
--
Stefano