Cookies from python

Hello!

 I would like to write a epiphany extension in python which manages the cookies, in a lot more fine grained mode than the currently available. For example to allow every PHPSESSION session cookies, but to reject every __utma cookies, and so on. Unfortunately i can't figure out how to access "ephy-cookie-manager" from python. The second thing with I probably will have some problems is that from the documentation ( http://www.gnome.org/projects/epiphany/documentation/reference/epiphany-ephy-cookie-manager.html) it seems to me, that currently it is not possible to add some callback function which gets called every time when a new cookie is offered by a webserver. Am I right? Is there any easy solution for me?

Thanks in advance
BR
 Zsombor