Re: Chronological bookmarks

Hello Sean,

Op do, 05-10-2006 te 14:39 +0100, schreef Sean Hammond:
> A-har, I have discovered Adam Hooper's guide to writing Epiphany
> extensions... Python, you say?

To answer two questions at once: Epiphany has been written in C with the
GTK+ toolkit (the toolkit used for all GNOME applications) and Epiphany
extensions may be written in C as well as Python. Some groundwork has
been done to support C# (interesting for the time slider widget, for
sure) but this doesn't work yet, as far as I know.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen