Any unforking news??

(Followups set to
gmane.comp.gnome.apps.epiphany, gmane.comp.web.galeon.user)

I've been following both the Galeon list and the Epiphany list on Gmane --
and haven't seen a new post in weeks.

Do I have my filtering loused up somehow? Did both go off Gmane?

Last I heard, it seemed to've been decided that both browsers would merge
back into one. Has that happened and a third name been adopted?

--
Beartooth Staffwright, Wordcrafty Squirreler
Remember I have little idea what I am talking about.