Re: Bookmarks and searches

On Sat, 14 Jan 2006, Beartooth wrote:

Seems to me there's an easier way -- and I'm using it. It's probably just
an extension of what William Case is doing.

Opera has its workspace, and its routinely opened tabs; it also functions
as my bookmark hoard, so that I have them all in the one place where I can
organize them the way I want. (I can't in Epiphany, not nearly.)

When Peter and Adam have fought out the database design, we'll probably be able to separate the bookmarks storage from the browser ;)

Until then, your setup has the disadvantage that you can't get to your bookmarks in one browser from another. (deskbar-applet indexes multiple bookmark databases though, I wonder if we could take advantage of that in some way).

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen