Re: Re:Bookmarks and searches

On Sat, 2006-01-14 at 01:57 -0500, William Case wrote:
> Then, give me two Epiphany configurations.  My point was, I like and
> want something that is quick, clean and efficient when I am "working".

This might not be a bad idea. We already have "Fullscreen" and "Normal"
configurations. Why not allow the user to add more?

Would require changing Fullscreen to a radio menuitem (Fullscreen and
Normal) and adding an extension that adds more configurations. We would
use different EggToolbarModels for each configuration and just switch
between them.

Thoughts?