Re: Address bar searches (was: epiphany-list gnome org)

On Fri, 2005-09-09 at 13:24 +0200, Kristoffer Lundén wrote:
> The whole idea was to allow to you to type "gg address bar searches",
> because the first word would match your keyword for "Google Groups
> Search" bookmark. The reason that "starting with a word" is a special
> case is simply to allow keyworded bookmarks, which is a needed darling
> of mine. Matching titles or walking the menu to find them just simply
> won't do.

Ah, I get it now: you want to add a "keyword" to certain bookmarks! A
"keyword" apart from the topic, title, and url. That's definitely going
to be relegated to an extension, it doesn't belong in Epiphany proper.
(I had assumed you meant "title" when you said "keyword".)

--
Adam Hooper <adamh densi com>