Re: Epiphany homepage

Hi,

On Wed, 2005-02-09 at 09:53 -0800, Alan wrote:
[...]
> Yes and yes.  Under IE (xpsp2) for me I get prompted to open with
> another app (firefox in this case).  xhtml is great and all, but there
> is enough bitching about IE only sites that I don't think starting
> non-ie only sites is A Good Idea.  Maybe some sort of CSS or apache
> trick to make things standards compliant and cross browser without
> maintaining two sites?

As being in near to daily touch with webdesign, I think its our _right_
to force a user to use a standard-conform browser. It is a necessity to
use CSS 2, hard enough that no browser support CSS 3 until now.
So I vote for a XHTML-1.1-only page.

Greets, Lars Strojny
--
name: Lars Strojny         web: http://strojny.net