Re: [Epiphany] Tabs Jump To pref

On Sat, 2003-05-03 at 17:09, Stephen Blake wrote:
> On Sat, 2003-05-03 at 05:11, Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:
> > > I'm considering phoenix like popup management, but not enabled by
> > > default.
> >
> > Uhm I was hoping to reuse part of the galeon implementation. But I dont
> > really like the black list way they did it :/
> > you can remove blocked sites from Personal Data Manager.
> > At least that's what I guess from the code, I dont have a recent enough mozilla to test.
>
> For me, being able to exempt sites from popup blocking is a must have.
> My online banking, and my work webmail (Microsoft Exchange Webmail) --
> which is the only way I can access my work email -- both use popups as
> part of their functionality. It would be great to be able to block all
> popups except for those sites.

Ok so I change my mind for the third time today. I was just confused by
galeon interface for it. The backend is a whitelist ... so we can use
it. We just need to design a decent interface I guess (if we decide
popups blocking is worthy ... ).
Maybe a "make popups less annoying" approach is better. It's certainly
better in theory, not sure how much implementable, especially in 1.0
timeframe :/

Marco