Re: [Epiphany] Tabs Jump To pref

On Sat, 2003-05-03 at 05:11, Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:
> > I'm considering phoenix like popup management, but not enabled by
> > default.
>
> Uhm I was hoping to reuse part of the galeon implementation. But I dont
> really like the black list way they did it :/
> you can remove blocked sites from Personal Data Manager.
> At least that's what I guess from the code, I dont have a recent enough mozilla to test.

For me, being able to exempt sites from popup blocking is a must have.
My online banking, and my work webmail (Microsoft Exchange Webmail) --
which is the only way I can access my work email -- both use popups as
part of their functionality. It would be great to be able to block all
popups except for those sites.

Stephen