Re: [Epiphany] Tabs Jump To pref

"David Adam Bordoley" <bordoley@msu.edu> writes:

> <potentially flammable> Does anyone actually use the Jump To tabs
> pref? In my experience most tab lovers actually prefer the
> epiphany/phoenix style load tabs in the background behavior. If no one
> pipes up the pref will probably be removed, so if you use this
> feature, speak now or forever hold your peace. </flame> dave

I don't use it - I prefer the default. While we're at it I'd[1] also
consider removing the "Open popups in tabs" as it's a poor substitute
for proper pop-up management[2]. This then leaves you with only one
option - which could then probably sit under "General" or "Appearance"
meaning you could get rid of a whole preferences tab!

Lee
[1] It is just a personal preference - I can believe others use this so
their views may differ
[2] Removing it entirely may further motivate us to come up with a good
pop-up management solution
--
+------------ My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet --------------