[Epiphany] Re: Why keywords?

On Sun, 2003-03-09 at 00:49, Jens Knutson wrote:
> I've been following the bookmarks discussion, and it's inspired me to
> work a bit on ideas for the issue.  Before I post up my thoughts, I
> wanted to get a little more information.  Primarily, what are the main
> arguments against folders, and what are the arguments in favor of
> keywords?  Naturally, I can think of many myself, but I want to tie in
> as many of the pros and cons of each idea as I work on this.  I've
> already googled for a bit of info, and poked at mpt's site, too, but I
> can find no mention of the pros and cons of neither the folder model nor
> the keyword model.
>
> Any links appreciated, and all feedback highly encouraged.
>
>  - jck

Let me some time (at worst 3 days I think)
to work on an explanation of the bookmarks system.
This still has not been discussed much ... There are some docs comparing
a hierarchic and a tag/keyword based approach but I need to find them again.
I'd like also to discuss more in general the bookmark system, it's not just
keywords ...
Thanks for the interest.

Marco