Re: [Epiphany] Cant build Epiphany

Hi,

On Fri, Mar 07, 2003 at 03:36:01PM -0600, Erik wrote:
> Ok just pulled from cvs, running autogen, configure fails right at the end
> with:
> config.status: creating config.h
> config.status: error: cannot find input file: config.h.in

When trying to compile from CVS, I also stumbled over the 'missing
config.h.in' problem. I followed the temptation to copy the file from an
ephy tarball. Then I've got myself a nice "autoheader2.50: missing
template: GNOME_ENABLE_DEBUG" error.

The solution for me was to grab the latest cvs-common (cvs head) and
to checking out a fresh copy of epiphany. I should thank #epiphany guys
for helping me sort out this problem.

-dan