[Epiphany] Cant build Epiphany

Just pulled mozilla cvs this morning, built and installed. It works fine. Got
source of Epiphany 0.4.2 and applied recent varg3.diff patch from mailing list.
Configure properly finds correct mozilla install (identified as 1.4a). Compile
fails with error:

BaseProtocolContentHandler.cpp: In method `nsresult GBaseProtocolContentHandler::NewChannel(nsIURI *, nsIChannel **)':
/usr/local/include/mozilla-1.4a/necko/nsNetUtil.h:297: too many arguments to function `nsresult NS_NewInputStreamChannel(nsIChannel **, nsIURI *, nsIInputStream *, const nsACString & = nsDependentCString("", 0), const nsACString & = nsDependentCString("", 0))'
BaseProtocolContentHandler.cpp:67: at this point in file
make[3]: *** [BaseProtocolContentHandler.lo] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/erik/Sources/epiphany-0.4.2/embed/mozilla'

Really frustrated now because I also received this error in the past few days,
attempting to compile against 1.2.1 and 1.3b (I did not know at the time this
is not possible). Box is slack8.1 with dropline and some upgrades. gcc is
2.95.3

Getting really sick of compiling mozilla here. On 500mhz with lots of options
disabled it still takes several hours. At least I have a working mozilla
every time. Galeon is f'd, Epiphany won't compile, can't stand the others.
Please help. Thanks.

--
Erik