[Epiphany] Why keywords?

I've been following the bookmarks discussion, and it's inspired me to
work a bit on ideas for the issue.  Before I post up my thoughts, I
wanted to get a little more information.  Primarily, what are the main
arguments against folders, and what are the arguments in favor of
keywords?  Naturally, I can think of many myself, but I want to tie in
as many of the pros and cons of each idea as I work on this.  I've
already googled for a bit of info, and poked at mpt's site, too, but I
can find no mention of the pros and cons of neither the folder model nor
the keyword model.

Any links appreciated, and all feedback highly encouraged.

 - jck

--
"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable man
progress depends on the unreasonable man."

 - George Bernard Shaw