[Epiphany] Re: Page Snapback feature

hyperf writes:

> I was just following the snapback conversation and to me it seems that
> what is being discussed is a lot like just a local bookmark. It seems

Bingo. This is right on. Basically snapback is a temporary bookmark that
isn't saved. Now why would a user want to create a temporary bookmark
instead of a permanent one? The answer is that bookmark handling tends to
suck in all web browsers. So the issue now is how do we make bookmarking
better and more useful.

dave