Re: [Epiphany] Epiphany RPM packages for RH9

On 13 May 2003, Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-05-13 at 11:34, Dag Wieers wrote:

> > > You could just put the proxy configuration on your panel ?;)
> >
> > I can ? Show me where I can find that ;))
>
> Applications->Desktop Preferences->Network Proxy, right click, Add this
> launcher to panel.

We discussed that that wasn't what I had in mind. But...

I'm pleased to present you with the following tray applet I wrote this
night. It's the first release and certainly hasn't got all the features
I'm planning to add. But it already has the same functionality that Galeon
1.x used to have.

	http://dag.wieers.com/home-made/gnome-applets/#proxy-applet

The screenshots should give a basic idea of what is can do. Sadly the
mouse-pointer is not in the screenshot. (Why, oh why isn't there a program
that can handle this ?)

The text explains what the future might add.

It's written in C# using Mono/Gtk# and it's really really small ;) About
120 lines of code.

The dependencies are a bit weird, especially because gtk-sharp seems to be
linked with the *.so-files and therefor you either need to link the right
libraries yourself or install the devel-packages ;( It's on the
Mono/Gtk# todo-list. So I hope that is fixed soon.

Kind regards,
--   dag wieers,  dag@wieers.com,  http://dag.wieers.com/   --