[Epiphany] Page Snapback feature

Hello!

When I looked at this screenshot:
http://www.gnome.org/~jdub/screeds/safarisafari/05-bookmarks-history.jpg
the "SnapBack" thing caught my attention. First I wondered why Apple
would put something that obscure in their browser, but then I realized,
that I would use this feature all the time. Every time I'm viewing a
large list or overview of something, I open links in new tabs, not
because I want to read them later but because I want to be able to
quickly return to the overview page.
A good example would be reading a footnotes page with lots of comments,
a bugzilla list or browsing art.gnome.org.
Any chance that this will make it into Epiphany? It would make my day.
:) And it shouldn't even be that hard to do I assume.

Daniel