Re: [Epiphany] Tabs options

> I know, but everyone else was associating the two.
>
> BTW, could you clarify what you mean by threaded browsing, not a term I
> have come across. My understanding of threaded anything would be a
> sequential related listing like a threaded list in mail.

Just a simple, hopefully explanative example. I'm sure there are more complex use case ...

Load in the first tab linuxtoday and open the news article in
separate tabs in the same window. Then open a window, load
slashdot and do the same ...
The difference between this and just using windows is that:
- You have the pages "organized" in two groups
- You can open a lot of links from the same page before
starting to read them

Marco